PIX2 B.V. Privacy Notice
PIX2 B.V. (Company No. 71328882) (“PIX2 B.V.”) (“we”, “us”, “our” or “ours”), a company incorporated pursuant to the Companies Act values your privacy and endeavours to protect your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”). We are therefore committed to ensure that your personal data is processed and protected in accordance with the Act.
This Privacy Notice sets out how PIX2 B.V. uses and protects any information that you give Cesar-it.com website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In order for us to deal with your inquiries, and provide you with our financing products and services, we may need to collect and process your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal data we collect from you, how your personal data will be used and protected, the parties with whom we share the personal data to, and the choices you are entitled to including your rights to control our disclosure of such data and your right to have access to, correct and update your personal data.
What We Collect
We may collect personal data and other information which includes:
- Company Name;
- First name, Last name, gender;
- Contact information including postal and email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Purposes For Which We Use Your Personal Data
We respect the privacy of your personal data, hence the purposes for which your personal data is collected and further processed will vary depending on the nature of your relationship with us and/or our affiliates. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:-
- establishing your identity and background;
- the processing of your applications for facilities, other IT products and services;
- verify your eligibility for our services;
- conducting credit checks and assisting other financial institutions to conduct credit checks;
- to better manage our business and your relationship with us
- managing and maintaining your accounts and facilities with us including to design IT services or related products for your use;
- determining the amount of indebtedness owed to or by you;
- the enforcement of your obligations, including without limitation the collection of amounts outstanding from you and your provision of security for the facilities;
- providing you with information on our and third party products, services and offers which may be of interest to you;
- market research and statistical analysis and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services;
- to respond to your enquiries, complaints or feedbacks on our products or services;
- for prevention and detection of crime (including, without limitation, money laundering, financing of terrorism and fraud prevention, detection and prosecution);
- to support our business, financial and risk monitoring, planning and decision making;
- to transfer or assign our rights, interests, benefits and obligations under your agreement with us; and
- for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulation, order and/or guidelines.
(Hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Purposes”).
With Whom We May Share Your Personal Data
When using your personal data for the purposes referred to above, we may disclose your personal data to the following classes of parties:
- any of our officers, employees, agents or directors, our subsidiaries, affiliates, representative and branch offices in any jurisdiction;
- professional advisers, contractors, service providers, insurance providers, debt collection agencies and other agents of PIX2 B.V. who are under a duty of confidentiality to PIX2 B.V.;
- any party as required by any law or any government, quasi-government, administrative, regulatory/supervisory body or authority, court or tribunal.
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at a location outside of The Netherlands to fulfil our obligations to you in respect of the Purposes and also in providing integrated services, maintaining and storing records in accordance with the Act.
Notwithstanding the above, we may also disclose your personal data in connection with the law enforcement, fraud prevention or investigation, or other legal actions; as permitted or required by the law or regulation, or if PIX2 B.V. reasonably considers necessary to protect PIX2 B.V., its clients or the public as a whole.
Other than to those individuals and entities listed above, your details will not be revealed by us to any other external body, unless we have your permission. We assure you that your personal data will be treated as confidential and with highest standards of security.
Protecting Your Personal Data
In maintaining the security of your personal data with us, we ensure that adequate security control systems with a combination of physical and electronic access controls, firewall technology and other reasonable security measures are in place to safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal data. We require the same level of security from our third party external service providers, agents or contractors.
You have a right to request access to and correct your personal data in our possession. If you wish to access or request for correction, deletion or updates of any of your personal data with us, you may write to us, as per the contact details below. We may charge an administrative fee for your access to this information in our possession.
However, we reserve the right to decline to process any requests which may jeopardise the security and privacy of the personal data of others as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith.
In case you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please let us know by notice in writing at the address stated below.
For any inquiries or complaint or to request access and/or correction of the personal data or relating to this Privacy Notice or otherwise relating to any use of your personal data by us, you may contact us at the following contact details.
Updates To This Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised from time to time without prior notification. We will place notice of any such revision on our website or via such other suitable methods. Any revision to this privacy notice shall become effective upon its publication on our website.
If you do not consent to the above, kindly contact us at the contact details stated above.